Air compressor is a kind of equipment used to compress gas. The structure of air compressor is similar to that of water pump. Most air compressors are reciprocating piston type, rotating blades or rotating screw. Centrifugal compressor is a very large application.
The motor directly drives the compressor, which makes the crankshaft rotate, drives the connecting rod to make the piston move to and fro, and causes the volume change of the cylinder. Because of the change of the pressure in the cylinder, air enters the cylinder through the air filter (muffler) through the intake valve. During the compression stroke, due to the reduction of the volume of the cylinder, the compressed air passes through the function of the exhaust valve. Through the exhaust pipe, the one way valve (check valve) enters the storage tank. When the exhaust pressure reaches the rated pressure of 0.7MPa. Automatic shutdown is controlled by pressure switch. When the pressure of the gas storage tank is reduced to 0.5~0.6 MPa, the pressure switch is automatically connected and started.
Air compressor is the core equipment of pneumatic system and the main part of mechanical and electrical power supply device. It is the device that converts the mechanical energy of the original (usually motor or diesel engine) into gas pressure energy, and it is the pneumatic generating device of compressed air.
1. Simple operation 2. Easy to use 3. Economical and applicable 4. Low energy consumption 5. High efficiency 6. Safety and stability 7. Wide application
1. Normal supply of power supply, gas source and temperature conditions required by the machine and normal opening and closing;especially the stability of power supply voltage, nitrogen machine, reduce the damage to the controller and solenoid valve caused by power supply problems.
2. Always pay attention to the pressure of the air storage tank. Keep the pressure of the air storage tank between 0.7 MPA and 0.75 MPA. Do not lower than the rated value.
3. Check the automatic drain every day to avoid blocking and losing drainage function. If blocked, slightly open the manual valve, close the self draining valve and remove the automatic drain, decomposition and cleaning. When cleaning the automatic drain, soap foam can be used to clean it. Strictly prohibit the use of gasoline, toluene, pine perfume and other corrosive solutions.
4. Operators should regularly inspect the three pressure gauges on the machine, make a daily record of their pressure changes for equipment failure analysis, and observe the flow meter and nitrogen purity at any time, so as to maintain the nitrogen purity of the exhaust gas.
5. Operate and maintain the instrument according to the requirements of the code of use. Check the sensitivity of solenoid valve/pneumatic valve, the pressure range of pressure regulating valve, the precision of gas analyzer, the pressure of adsorption culture, the exhaust condition of muffler, the cleanliness of inner tube of flowmeter, etc. from time to time.
Widely used in non ferrous metal heat treatment, chemical industry, rubber industry, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, metallurgical industry, electronic industry, glass industry, coal industry, aerospace technology support, petroleum industry, plastics industry, textile industry and other industries and fields.