Process Characteristics of Nitrogen Making Machine
Issuing time:2019-06-20 13:28
Nitrogen making machine is a nitrogen generating equipment designed and manufactured according to pressure swing adsorption technology. Using air as raw material, high quality carbon molecular sieve as adsorbent, pressure swing adsorption principle and microporous molecular sieves are used to selectively adsorb air in order to achieve the purpose of oxygen nitrogen separation. In the process of research and development of nitrogen machine, Shanghai Lingquan Industrial Development Co., Ltd. adopts advanced die technology, and its performance is very stable.
Wuxi Zhongheng Gas Equipment Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of gas separation equipment. It has advanced technical advantages in the nitrogen machine industry. Because of its focus, it is professional. With advanced science and technology, high quality and efficient service, it enjoys a good reputation in the industry and high-tech entities in many fields.
Process characteristics of nitrogen machine:
(1) Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) nitrogen production equipment has the characteristics of wide gas source, high product purity, simple process, high degree of automation, low operation cost and so on.
(2) Compressed air purification components have long service life, easy to replace and maintain.
(3) The outlet flow of nitrogen-making equipment is large and the outlet pressure can be adjusted within a set range.
(4) According to the production situation, it can start and stop at any time.
(5) The purity of nitrogen is high. The purity of nitrogen can be more than 99.99% by pressure swing adsorption. There is no need to configure nitrogen purification equipment.